- Hello, my husband and I live in Ontario, Canada and we travel all over with Trum, our stuffed monkey in tow. That’s how the name of the Blog came about.
- Our hobbies are photography, canoeing, hiking, biking, camping and a multitude of other activities. We also love microbreweries and wineries and good food!
- We travel all over North America and sometimes beyond.
- Wildlife photography is a passion of mine and I love to get out and see whatever wildlife I can see. We spend a lot of time in Algonquin Park and see a lot of bears and moose and other wildlife. I still get excited when I see a squirrel in our backyard. My husband loves photography also and he has a wonderful eye when it comes to taking photos. He has a website showcasing his photos.
- Clint Guy @ Pbase
- We do love Ontario Parks; they are the best and we spend a lot of time in them. Camping and traveling to over 60 Parks in Ontario should give you the idea that we are serious about our love for the Parks. But we also travel many other places including Alaska, Yukon, South Dakota and more and most recently India in November 2018.
- Enjoy our travel stories and photographs and have some fun learning about our travels.
P.S. – Trum is a really good ice breaker and it helps us meet new people. And of course, it makes them laugh, which is a good thing. You would be surprised how many microbreweries he gets invited in to!
P.S. AGAIN – in case you are wondering, I received Trum from my friend Denise. That was a few years ago and it was decided he would be a good travel companion and lots of fun.
Because he lives mostly in our truck and he is a monkey ………TRUck and Monkey put together spell TRUM ! Clever eh? He is probably the best traveled stuffed monkey in the world !